In-Aruba Travel Portal

Museums and Parks

More
14 years 9 months ago #1939 by millionaireman
It would be exciting to know the historical backgrounds of the island. So, I would plan to visit the museums and parks of the place. Where do you think I could find these places?

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #2693 by brandy
Replied by brandy on topic RE:Museums and Parks
I heard that the Fort Zoutman and William III Tower is the known historical museum of Aruba. It maybe located in Oranjestad. Why does the history of the island interests you a lot?

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #2720 by habagat
Replied by habagat on topic RE:Museums and Parks
I heard the island has 2-3 museums. What are things that we would see in the museums of Aruba? Would they display some antique furniture and art works of the local artists of the place?

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #2728 by bethoven
Replied by bethoven on topic RE:Museums and Parks
There are other museums in the island like the Archaeological and Numismatic museums. I think we could see lots of antiques and artworks there. Does anyone knows any parks in Aruba?

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #2845 by habagat
Replied by habagat on topic RE:Museums and Parks
Aruba is really interesting especially for those who like to study the history of the other country. If I would visit the museums, do you think it would still be open until 6 p.m?

None

More
13 years 5 months ago #7695 by millionaireman
Replied by millionaireman on topic RE:Museums and Parks
Well, there are so many parks and museums to enjoy in Aruba. One museum which really portrays the Indian history of Aruba is the Archaeological Museum of Aruba. Its a place to start, will you agree?

None

Time to create page: 0.401 seconds