Skip to content
Plan your trip

Golf?

Aruba Forums

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Golf?

More
17 years 1 month ago #2686 by habagat
Golf? was created by habagat
Does anyone knows some of the known golf courses in Aruba? Actually, this is my father's favorite sport and he told me that he'd demonstrate some basic moves in golf when we go to Aruba. I would appreciate some information from you guys.:)

None
More
17 years 1 month ago #2700 by brandy
Replied by brandy on topic RE:Golf?
The Tiera del Sol is still under construction but I heard this would be one of the world class golf course. When are you planning to visit Aruba? By next year, hopefully it would be accomplished.

None
More
17 years 1 month ago #2705 by bethoven
Replied by bethoven on topic RE:Golf?
That's interesting. For sure there would be lots of golf courses in Aruba. By the way, where is the Tierra del Sol located? I haven't actually heard about this place yet?

None
More
17 years 1 month ago #3249 by habagat
Replied by habagat on topic RE:Golf?
I think I'll be able to visit the place next year. By that time, the Tierra del Sol would be open for public. I have heard from a friend that the place is great. What makes it stand out from the rest of the golf courses in Aruba?

None
More
17 years 1 month ago #3262 by Miss Petit
Replied by Miss Petit on topic RE:Golf?
Other resorts and hotels in Aruba have golf courses on site. Overlooking Aruba's northwest coast, Tierra Del Sol provides a level of luxury that exceeds a traveler's dream. The golf course is ideally located near the Tierra Del Sol resort and the California Lighthouse.

None
More
17 years 1 month ago #3286 by bethoven
Replied by bethoven on topic RE:Golf?
How much are would be the estimated price when you play golf there? This is really one of our favorite sports in our family. By the way, how often do you play your favorite sports?:D

None
Time to create page: 0.798 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement