- Posts: 159
- Thank you received: 0
Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.
Natural pool
17 years 1 month ago #2940
by brandy
None
Natural pool was created by brandy
The island has full of surprises and it's quite exciting. I have heard from a friend that Aruba has a natural pool. Have you heard about this before? :rolleyes: Well, I would truly appreciate information about this.
None
17 years 1 month ago #2969
by habagat
None
Replied by habagat on topic RE:Natural pool
Natural pool is something new to me. I could imagine it as a pool surrounded by mountains or rocks.
Does anyone knows where we could find the pool? Is it dangerous?
Does anyone knows where we could find the pool? Is it dangerous? None
- reymartin69
- Offline
- User is blocked
-
- None
Less
More
- Posts: 42
- Thank you received: 0
17 years 1 month ago #2970
by reymartin69
None
Replied by reymartin69 on topic RE:Natural pool
Natural pool? This is also new to me. Does Aruba has it? Though they are surrounded by water, I am not sure if they have this natural pool.
None
17 years 1 month ago #2976
by kotosof
None
Replied by kotosof on topic RE:Natural pool
brandy wrote:
Nope. I can't even imagine what do you mean by natural pool. If pool as in billiard pool or swimming pool, seriously.
The island has full of surprises and it's quite exciting. I have heard from a friend that Aruba has a natural pool. Have you heard about this before? :rolleyes: Well, I would truly appreciate information about this.
Nope. I can't even imagine what do you mean by natural pool. If pool as in billiard pool or swimming pool, seriously.
None
17 years 1 month ago #2990
by bethoven
None
Replied by bethoven on topic RE:Natural pool
I think she was referring to a water pool. Anyway, how deep is the water in this area? Is it one of the tourist attractions in Aruba? I haven't seen natural pool before and it excites me a lot.
None
17 years 1 month ago #3005
by lilibeth
None
Replied by lilibeth on topic RE:Natural pool
bethoven wrote:
that is what i am thinking also..it could be..since a water falls looks similar to it..
I think she was referring to a water pool. Anyway, how deep is the water in this area? Is it one of the tourist attractions in Aruba? I haven't seen natural pool before and it excites me a lot.
that is what i am thinking also..it could be..since a water falls looks similar to it..
None
Time to create page: 0.305 seconds