In-Aruba Travel Portal

All Inclusive or not?

More
14 years 8 months ago #3330 by Christy
I am planning my next trip to Aruba for February.
I would like to know what others think about All Inclusive. I actually always stay on accommodation. Now I will try All Inclusive for the first time. Which hotels are worth and are known of there All Inclusive format. And there are any details I need to consider?

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #3331 by SunSeeker
Replied by SunSeeker on topic RE:All Inclusive or not?
Christy wrote:

I am planning my next trip to Aruba for February.
I would like to know what others think about All Inclusive. I actually always stay on accommodation. Now I will try All Inclusive for the first time. Which hotels are worth and are known of there All Inclusive format. And there are any details I need to consider?

I know that the Tamarijn and the Dive resorts are famous about there All Inclusive deals. Divi and Tamarijn works together so you can enjoy the restaurants of both resorts.
Personally I never go All Inclusive. There are just to many nice and good restaurants on the island to enjoy. When we go to Egypt for a scuba vacation we always go All Inclusive. It is just to dangerous to leave the resort property. But for Aruba.. It is not dangerous at all. And the restaurants are easy to reach. That is why we never go All Inclusive. But this is our opinion.

Just a day at the office...
Correct me if I'm wrong. :-)

More
14 years 7 months ago #3361 by bethoven
Replied by bethoven on topic RE:All Inclusive or not?
We have the same concern and Sunseeker's opinion is not bad. Could you elaborate more as what does it mean by "all inclusive"? Does it refer to accommodation alone? I hope there would be tourists tour as well. :D

None

More
14 years 7 months ago #3370 by habagat
Replied by habagat on topic RE:All Inclusive or not?
Have you tried to check the hotel reviews? You could read some of the featured resorts in Aruba and it includes some photos too. You have plenty of choices. I hope you could find a good place for you and your group.

None

More
14 years 7 months ago #3386 by hirami
Replied by hirami on topic RE:All Inclusive or not?
I'm a little unclear on what you mean, too. Is "All Inclusive" a company or a kind of service that a company offers? Would anyone be kind enough to share a website with me?

None

More
14 years 7 months ago #3491 by bethoven
Replied by bethoven on topic RE:All Inclusive or not?
habagat wrote:

Have you tried to check the hotel reviews? You could read some of the featured resorts in Aruba and it includes some photos too. You have plenty of choices. I hope you could find a good place for you and your group.

I have seen some of the featured resorts and hotels in Aruba but I couldn't remember which one offers the all inclusive package. Are you planning to avail for this too?

None

Time to create page: 0.366 seconds