In-Aruba Travel Portal

Hair and Makeup on the Island

More
14 years 1 month ago #4466 by Temple
Is there anyway I can find and reserve services for someone who does hair and makeup in Aruba, say like for weddings? I would like to see some work as well/portfolio ahead of my arrival.

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #4483 by beachcomber
When my best friend's mother was married in Aruba we all had our hair done at Knipoog. We were all very pleased with the results. Here is a link to their website.

[url] www.knipoogaruba.com/ [/url]

None

More
14 years 1 month ago #4489 by travelbound
Wow, that sounds nice and pretty fancy. It would be even better if they came to you on your special day. Do you know if they do this?

None

More
14 years 1 month ago #4498 by coconut
I know some places will setup a reservation and allow a holding fee (to make sure all goes as planned and their time is not wasted for setting a certain date off). Check with local salons to see what they can offer and see if any allow a refundable fee or not (not all will do this but its good to ask just in case).

None

More
14 years 1 month ago #4506 by Vionette
The Hyatt arranged for my hair and makeup to be done on the big day. I'm not sure if it will be someone coming from another salon or if the hotel has one on site. I'm not too worried about it because I figured that the Hyatt will be sure to provide a professional. Plus, my hair is very long and straight and I'm not doing anything really wild with it so it would be hard to mess up :)

None

More
14 years 1 month ago #4511 by Temple
Thank you all for the replies!

Beachcomber, I checked out the link you sent me, and it seems like a pretty nice place with upscale services. However, I am like travelbound, I wonder if they will come to me.

Congrats Vionette on your upcoming nuptials! Oh, and the Hyatt will be providing you with hair and make up, pretty snazzy, lucky girl!

None

Time to create page: 0.392 seconds