two best restaurants to be Marandi (open-air seafood) and
Papaimento (international cuisine). Just curious if any
forum posters who have been to Aruba would agree or
disagree.

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 hours ago #5085 by mitchelle15
I definitely agree to this because my 29th birthday celebration was held in Marandi. Actually, it was a surprise dinner for me because my friends arranged the reservation without my knowledge. I was very impressed. They booked the tables overlooking the water where you can feed the fish. They ordered variety of delicious foods. I ate lots of jumbo shrimp that night. The most exciting part of the celebration was giving of birthday gifts. The most special gift that I received was the diamond ring. It was given to me in a romantic way during the sunset.

None

More
13 years 11 months ago #5088 by kiro
Replied by kiro on topic RE:Best Restaurant in Aruba
Wow ! That is so cool ! I was just on vacation and I thought this
restaurant so good. I just had a couple drinks and dinner there.

But you obviously experienced something very special with the
diamond ring. That must have been so aweome !

None

More
13 years 11 months ago #5132 by sandy
Replied by sandy on topic RE:Best Restaurant in Aruba
That sounds like a really nice place to eat. I bet it was great to be able to eat overlooking the water and feed the fish right there. How expensive was the restaurant? It sounds like it may be awfully expensive.

None

More
13 years 11 months ago #5136 by BeachBum
I have eaten at the Marandi Restaurant in Aruba and it wasn't overly expensive at all. If I remember correctly their appetizers are priced around $13-$15 and their Entrees range from $20-$40. For the quality of the food it is definitely worth the price.:D

sandy wrote:

That sounds like a really nice place to eat. I bet it was great to be able to eat overlooking the water and feed the fish right there. How expensive was the restaurant? It sounds like it may be awfully expensive.

None

More
13 years 11 months ago #5142 by bessie
Replied by bessie on topic RE:Best Restaurant in Aruba
$20-$40 is never a bad price, there are some places close to me now that charge up to 80/plate and its not even something fancy, its just the proper service that they get and thing its okay to charge more. I would not mind paying more, if the food was as good as the service.

None

Time to create page: 0.371 seconds