In-Aruba Travel Portal

I Leave in 2 WEEKS!!!

More
13 years 9 months ago #5591 by beth
I Leave in 2 WEEKS!!! was created by beth
I am leaving for my trip to Aruba in 2 weeks!!! I am unbelievably excited, but am also a bit of a nervous packer. What is the most important thing to bring (swimsuit of course but I already have that covered). What am I missing that I wouldn't have though of?

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #5595 by bessie
Replied by bessie on topic RE:I Leave in 2 WEEKS!!!
I would guess for a change of clothes for all occasions (hiking, swimming, night club). I know I tend to forget one or another thing each time I pack, no matter where I am going, so something I almost always come back with are extra clothes.

None

More
13 years 9 months ago #5598 by mitchelle15
I'm very excited for you. Make sure not to bring too many clothes. Prices of clothes for women in Aruba are affordable. You can bring some swimming suit or two piece though. Don't forget to bring important items like Sunblock lotion, sunglasses and stylish hat. It's really hot nowadays, you need to protect your skin.

None

More
13 years 9 months ago #5600 by Ruby
Replied by Ruby on topic RE:I Leave in 2 WEEKS!!!
Lucky you! Please come back and tell us how your trip went. We might be going this time next summer, and we are so excited!

I know I always forget to block sunscreen. A good pair of walking shoes along with sandals is always good.

None

More
13 years 9 months ago #5601 by beth
Replied by beth on topic RE:I Leave in 2 WEEKS!!!
Thanks everyone! I have a problem with overpacking, but I will try to leave some of the clothes behind. Besides, if I am short something then it is a good reason to buy clothes locally!

None

More
13 years 9 months ago #5604 by cerin
Replied by cerin on topic RE:I Leave in 2 WEEKS!!!
I think everyone has a problem with over packing if you don't mind my thoughts, but it should not be too big of a deal to worry about. I would say take certain things that you know you can not go without. For me, its a certain type of sun tan lotion that most times I can not find when I am off traveling. :)

None

Time to create page: 0.233 seconds