In-Aruba Travel Portal

Passports

More
13 years 10 months ago #5662 by MomNeedsAVacation
Passports was created by MomNeedsAVacation
For those of you that have traveled out of the country do we need passports or are our birth certificates enough? I know it's probably kind of a silly question, but my hubby and I aren't exactly "well traveled". What about for the kids, should we decide to bring them? They are still small 4 and 1.

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #5664 by Back2Aruba
Replied by Back2Aruba on topic RE:Passports
No, it's not a silly question. Especially if you've never been out of the country before. Anyway, yes you will all need a passport, and you need to make sure you leave yourself I think 3 months to get it done. It take awhile to get them back once your filled out the paperwork, gotten your picture taken and turned it in. It's funny, that you ask this question. I need to get ours renewed.

None

More
13 years 10 months ago #5668 by MomNeedsAVacation
Replied by MomNeedsAVacation on topic RE:Passports
Thanks for the information on the passports. I will get that started this week, then secure our dates at the hotel and flights. Then I won't be in a panic if it gets close to the time we are suppose to leave and the passports haven't arrived. I just go to the post office for that right?

None

More
13 years 10 months ago #5687 by constancia
Replied by constancia on topic RE:Passports
I just found out that you do have to have a passport to travel to Aruba, and you can stay there for up to three months without a visa. You will need to have proof that you have the money to stay in Aruba and that you have return plane tickets when you go through customs at the airport.

None

More
13 years 10 months ago #5696 by Ruby
Replied by Ruby on topic RE:Passports
I'm glad someone else asked this question! I was going to ask the same one. I guess this means, I have to go get myself a passport made.

None

More
13 years 10 months ago #5698 by beth
Replied by beth on topic RE:Passports
does anybody know if I will need to buy a visa when I land if I am a Canadian Citizen. I can only assume that if US citizens do not have to, then Canadians wouldn't have to either?

None

Time to create page: 0.341 seconds