Skip to content
Plan your trip

Paintballing in Aruba

Aruba Forums

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Paintballing in Aruba

More
16 years 2 months ago #6153 by Poker Jim
My wife thinks I am being optimistic but I would really like to try paintballing! I know it is available in Aruba but as I will be solo on this one ;) I wonder if it is possible to join another team. Anyone tried it?

None
More
16 years 2 months ago #6157 by omega
Replied by omega on topic RE:Paintballing in Aruba
I have not tried paintballing in Aruba but that would be so wicked cool! I want to try it as well. I would love to know what places offer it, what it costs as well as the answer to the other questions here!

None
More
16 years 2 months ago #6177 by romana
Replied by romana on topic RE:Paintballing in Aruba
Below I have included the address and telephone number for a paintball center in Aruba. I have not been able to find out how much they charge though.

Paintball adventure games,
Operated by "Events in Motion", N.V.
Adventure Games Rancho Daimari
Rancho Daimari
Palm Beach 33-B, Aruba
Phone +297 586 6284 or +297 586 6285
Fax +297 586 6280

None
More
16 years 2 months ago #6188 by tasha424
Replied by tasha424 on topic RE:Paintballing in Aruba
Hey thanks for the information. I have never been paint balling before. Is it something I should learn to do here at home before I go and try it in Aruba?

None
More
16 years 2 months ago #6199 by New-passport
I've done it once and it was way cool. Can be a bit painful, like a sting if you get hit, (which you will :)) but very worth a try. I don't think you need worry about it being your first time. Strategy is important though so maybe read up on it a little.

None
More
16 years 2 months ago #6203 by Playn Jane
Replied by Playn Jane on topic RE:Paintballing in Aruba
I found the running around was harder on me than the hits, though I agree they sting and can bruise. It is a good way to work off those vacation calories, and quite addictive.

It costs around 40 bucks at the place someone listed earlier.

None
Time to create page: 0.222 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement