Skip to content
Plan your trip

Nightlife in Aruba

Oranjestad Forum

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Nightlife in Aruba

More
17 years 21 hours ago #3622 by lilibeth
Nightlife in Aruba was created by lilibeth
what do you think is the nightlife like in oranjestad? since its the capital city of Aruba it is expected that this city has full of life during the night..any ideas?

None
More
16 years 8 months ago #3707 by Lowlander
Replied by Lowlander on topic RE:Nightlife in Aruba
Well... there is almost no nightlife in Oranjestad. Only Senior Frog is an important bar but for the rest Oranjestad is unfortunately dead at night. Most of the entertainment seems to be at the Palm Beach strip :-)
More
16 years 8 months ago #3851 by Reggie
Replied by Reggie on topic RE:Nightlife in Aruba
Sounds good to me! I want to lay back and relax when I come to Aruba. I'm really not up to the night life anyway.

None
More
16 years 8 months ago #3853 by beachcomber
Replied by beachcomber on topic RE:Nightlife in Aruba
When I go someplace like Aruba, I'm looking for the sun and fun. Now you might interest me in a good beach party night or day.

None
More
16 years 8 months ago #3857 by Kat
Replied by Kat on topic RE:Nightlife in Aruba
I never really spent a lot of time in Oranjestad at night, other than to have dinner. Most of the hotels have nighttime entertainment (bands, casinos, etc) so I would venture out for dinner and then head back to my hotel or one of the other hotels in the vicinity. It's nice to be able to have a few drinks and then be within walking distance of your room :D

None
More
16 years 8 months ago #3887 by Luke
Replied by Luke on topic RE:Nightlife in Aruba
I'm not a night person so I don't mind having no nightlife on Oranjestad. I'd rather visit the casino if ever I can't sleep at night than go to bars or clubs.

None
Time to create page: 2.078 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement