In-Aruba Travel Portal

Aruba Museum

More
14 years 3 months ago #3727 by cerin
Aruba Museum was created by cerin
I remember back when I was a travel agent I had set a passenger (and friend of the family) on a quick trip there and they came back to tell me if I ever had the chance, to check out the Aruba Museum. Has anyone here been that could shed some details for me? I lost contact with the friend and have been studying up for my next vacation (along with the beach too).

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #3733 by SunSeeker
Replied by SunSeeker on topic RE:Aruba Museum
Once I visited the Archaeological Museum of Aruba. In this museum you find lots of information about the History of the island. (but what else is new)
If you are planning a trip to Aruba, it is recommended to consider a visit to this museum.

Just a day at the office...
Correct me if I'm wrong. :-)

More
14 years 3 months ago #3738 by cerin
Replied by cerin on topic RE:Aruba Museum
I have heard a little about this but I might need to wait until my kids are a little older before visiting (they are still quite young and might not be up to the task of spending as much time in any Museum as Mommy). I will keep it in mind though!

None

More
14 years 3 months ago #3771 by traveler
Replied by traveler on topic RE:Aruba Museum
cerin wrote:

I have heard a little about this but I might need to wait until my kids are a little older before visiting (they are still quite young and might not be up to the task of spending as much time in any Museum as Mommy). I will keep it in mind though!

I think that's the best part, bringing your kids to the museum. I'm sure they'll be fascinated and awed by the many unfamiliar things around them. Why don't you give it a try. Anyway air fare is half the rate with your kiddos.

None

More
14 years 3 months ago #3776 by chica
Replied by chica on topic RE:Aruba Museum
I love museums! Especially one's that tell the history of the places you visit. It's like a tour guide to the past. I visit a lot of museums. I love history anyway so it's a "must do" for me.

None

More
14 years 3 months ago #3777 by cerin
Replied by cerin on topic RE:Aruba Museum
I know that is one perk of being an ex travel agent, but right now some airlines are charging more for kids than they used to and it does not reflect any of the economy/worlds economy financal changes.

We are thinking sometime within the next year or two, giving the littlest more time to grow (she is fond of trips but the last Zoo trip which was all day almost tuckered her out completely).

None

Time to create page: 0.254 seconds