In-Aruba Travel Portal

Aruba Museum

More
14 years 2 months ago #3855 by beachcomber
Replied by beachcomber on topic RE:Aruba Museum
Aruba has several museums. If you are referring to Museo Arubano, it is definitely a must see. It is located inside an old fort that was built by Dutch settlers as protection from pirates. It houses prehistoric remnants and findings from the early Dutch colonial period.

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #3886 by Luke
Replied by Luke on topic RE:Aruba Museum
This is nice to know because I love learning about history of the places I visit. I would understand and appreciate the culture of the people if I know about their history.

I would definitely visit these museums when I have my vacation there.

None

More
14 years 2 months ago #3938 by sunandfun
Replied by sunandfun on topic RE:Aruba Museum
Sign me up for the trip to the Museo Arubano. That one sounds awesome! I know we plan on spending a lot of times on the beaches but this museum peaked my interest.
I bet my daughter would love it too.

None

More
14 years 2 months ago #4015 by Jordan
Replied by Jordan on topic RE:Aruba Museum
That sounds like fun! I love to learn about history and the history of the places I visit. You know that's the funny thing. When I was in school, I hated learning about history. Now that I'm older, I really love learning about history.

None

More
14 years 2 months ago #4044 by travelinggal
Replied by travelinggal on topic RE:Aruba Museum
Museo Arubano this certainly sounds like a must see and I know my husband will love it. He loves studying about other cultures and their history. Maybe I'll take him there as a surprise when we go!

None

Time to create page: 0.439 seconds