In-Aruba Travel Portal

Fishing at Aruba

More
14 years 3 months ago #3790 by Jordan
Fishing at Aruba was created by Jordan
I'm coming to Aruba this summer on vacation and I'd really like to do some deep sea fishing. Are there fishing boats there that provide that sort of service?

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #3801 by SunSeeker
Replied by SunSeeker on topic RE:Fishing at Aruba
Hello Jordan,

Last vacation at Aruba we hired a boat to do some deep sea fishing. It was really great. We left at Seaport Marina in the morning and stayed on the water for 6 hours. We had some nice catches. I do not know for sure where we hired this boat. A friend of a friend arranged everything.

Some other companies:
Mahi Mahi Fishing Charters
Melina Charters

Just a day at the office...
Correct me if I'm wrong. :-)

More
14 years 3 months ago #3810 by Jordan
Replied by Jordan on topic RE:Fishing at Aruba
Mmmmmm Mahi Mahi! I love those! I would love to be able to catch enough to bring back to the states with me. I could eat those for every meal! They're my favorite fish.

None

More
14 years 3 months ago #3814 by Luke
Replied by Luke on topic RE:Fishing at Aruba
Do these fishing charters provide the fishing gears or do I need to bring my own? I love to fish but I don't want the hassle of bringing my fishing gear for vacation. I always carry light luggage when I have my vacation.

None

More
14 years 3 months ago #3876 by offseason
Replied by offseason on topic RE:Fishing at Aruba
I am fond of fishing also but I don't usually do deep sea fishing. I prefer fresh water fishing. Can I find rivers of lakes where I can fish during my vacation?

None

More
14 years 3 months ago #3880 by beachcomber
Replied by beachcomber on topic RE:Fishing at Aruba
Aruba does not have any freshwater fishing areas. I enjoy fishing but I can freshwater fish at home. On vacation, I like trying something different like relaxing on a beach. We have no beaches only pools at home.

None

Time to create page: 0.357 seconds