In-Aruba Travel Portal

Fishing at Aruba

More
14 years 3 months ago #3898 by coconut
Replied by coconut on topic RE:Fishing at Aruba
I think I would rather lay on the beach as well unless of course there was some type of local fishing event that everyone could take part in (even kiddos). I always try to make sure for vacations that everyone has a little something to do, even though I am sure some men might enjoy this fishing on vacation deal. I would much rather have my feet up. :)

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #3913 by Ginger
Replied by Ginger on topic RE:Fishing at Aruba
I've never been deep sea fishing, and it's something I've always wanted to do. I just have to make this part of my vacation. If I keep adding things to this vacation, I'm going to have to spend a month in Aruba. A month in Aruba.... guess I'm going to start looking for more activities to add!!

None

More
14 years 3 months ago #3924 by offseason
Replied by offseason on topic RE:Fishing at Aruba
beachcomber wrote:

Aruba does not have any freshwater fishing areas. I enjoy fishing but I can freshwater fish at home. On vacation, I like trying something different like relaxing on a beach. We have no beaches only pools at home.

Really? :| So I don't need to bring my fishing tackle in my upcoming vacation trip there. That's a good point though. I think other than fishing, there are still so many things to enjoy in Aruba.

None

More
14 years 3 months ago #3927 by Luke
Replied by Luke on topic RE:Fishing at Aruba
I think deep sea fishing should be tried by anglers. You will have a different experience with this kind of fishing compare to freshwater fishing.

I can understand why some don't like fishing because of the effort and time you put into it. Well, there are a lot of other stuffs we can do in Aruba besides fishing. :)

None

More
14 years 1 month ago #4551 by funandsun
Replied by funandsun on topic RE:Fishing at Aruba
I have always wanted to try my hand at deep sea fishing. Sounds like Aruba might be a good place to do it! Do you need any kind of license?

None

More
14 years 1 month ago #4562 by Grable
Replied by Grable on topic RE:Fishing at Aruba
Oh man!! I'd love to catch a shark!!! I can just feel that bad boy on the line. Can you eat shark steaks?? I would love to try deep sea fishing and then dine on what I caught that day! That would be the ultimate experience!

None

Time to create page: 0.354 seconds