In-Aruba Travel Portal

Bringing Pets

More
14 years 3 months ago #3845 by Luke
Bringing Pets was created by Luke
I've read that you can bring your pets with you if you go to Aruba. But the pet must have a chip or a transponder. What if my pet doesn't have one? Can I still bring my pet with me?

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #3849 by Reggie
Replied by Reggie on topic RE:Bringing Pets
Do you not have to keep your pet in quarantine for a while? I know you have to keep them in quarantine if you are bringing them into the US. I'd hate for my pet to have to stay somewhere without me for 3 to 6 months. Not to mention the cost of the boarding.

None

More
14 years 3 months ago #3850 by Kat
Replied by Kat on topic RE:Bringing Pets
Quarantine or no quarantine you couldn't pay me enough to take my pets on vacation with me. Oh, heck, no! Anytime I go away for less than a month, the animals stay put and I get out of Dodge. When I'm at the beach, the last thing I want to worry about is caring for an animal.

None

More
14 years 3 months ago #3860 by Ginger
Replied by Ginger on topic RE:Bringing Pets
We always take our pets on vacation with us when we're traveling within our own country. That was true when we had dogs, and it's still true with our parrots. But I honestly don't think it's safe to take them out of the country. When we go to Aruba, the babies will stay with "grandma".

None

More
14 years 3 months ago #3864 by Jordan
Replied by Jordan on topic RE:Bringing Pets
I wouldn't want to worry about pets on vacation! I want to be able to leave cares behind. I will make sure they are taken care of at home while I'm on vacation. They are precious to me but it's very time consuming to take care of them.

None

More
14 years 3 months ago #3875 by offseason
Replied by offseason on topic RE:Bringing Pets
I have only some fish as pets and I can't imagine bringing an aquarium with me during my vacation. :D Though, if I had dogs or cats, I would prefer to leave them at home also and make sure that they would be properly taken care of.

None

Time to create page: 0.352 seconds