In-Aruba Travel Portal

Bringing Pets

More
14 years 3 months ago #3878 by SunSeeker
Replied by SunSeeker on topic RE:Bringing Pets
I have brought my cat and dog from the netherlands. They both have a chip. But they where not placed in quarantine. They already had the chip long before they come to Aruba.

Just a day at the office...
Correct me if I'm wrong. :-)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #3879 by beachcomber
Replied by beachcomber on topic RE:Bringing Pets
Luke wrote:

I've read that you can bring your pets with you if you go to Aruba. But the pet must have a chip or a transponder. What if my pet doesn't have one? Can I still bring my pet with me?

I would assume that if they say the pet must have a chip or transponder you would not be able to bring them without one. If it is a requirement they probably have a way of reading the chip to be sure it is there. Also, with either they have access to all your dogs vaccination records. Before chips you had to have a certificate of vaccination in order to travel with your pet.

None

More
14 years 3 months ago #3882 by sunandfun
Replied by sunandfun on topic RE:Bringing Pets
I am agreeing with some on here who wouldn't bring their pets with them on vacation. I would not bring mine. My cats both have chips in them, I adopted them from a pet shelter.

I bet you can't bring them if they don't have a chip.

None

More
14 years 3 months ago #3897 by coconut
Replied by coconut on topic RE:Bringing Pets
I have never taken a pet with me on vacation either so I guess I do not feel so bad. I do not kennel them either, but rather hire a pet sitter instead (most times a close friend or family member).

None

Time to create page: 0.346 seconds