In-Aruba Travel Portal

Collecting Shells

More
14 years 3 months ago #3950 by coconut
Replied by coconut on topic RE:Collecting Shells
I used to do this as a kid! Shells or any type of crazy looking rocks. Once I started to travel I stopped my crazed collection for fear of bringing something back from a place that is on the no-no list. Such amazing things nature can create though. :)

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #4089 by beachcomber
Replied by beachcomber on topic RE:Collecting Shells
One of my children's favorite activities is to collect seashells when we go to the beach in Aruba. I usually have to limit the number they can take home because my five-year-old would try to bring them all.

None

More
14 years 2 months ago #4091 by sunandfun
Replied by sunandfun on topic RE:Collecting Shells
I've made picture frames from sea shells too. Sea shells are great for making crafts. You can make your own Aruban craft! Be sure to get some sand from the beach too, so bring a jar (plastic).

None

More
14 years 2 months ago #4320 by Luke
Replied by Luke on topic RE:Collecting Shells
I'm not collecting shells at the moment but it can really attract us when we beautiful see sea shells. I was collecting sea shells when I was younger but I'm anymore. Maybe it will be rekindled when I go to one of the beaches in Aruba.

None

More
14 years 2 months ago #4322 by coconut
Replied by coconut on topic RE:Collecting Shells
Collecting could be different than keeping them, keep that in mind. I remember we did a vacation a few years back and you were allowed to collect them but you were not allowed to keep them. :(

None

More
14 years 2 months ago #4327 by Vionette
Replied by Vionette on topic RE:Collecting Shells
You guys just gave me a great idea. I'm going to get a really pretty glass vase and when we're there this summer we can collect shells and display them at home in the vase. Great honeymoon keepsake :)

None

Time to create page: 0.361 seconds