In-Aruba Travel Portal

Native Crafts

More
14 years 3 months ago #3892 by Jordan
Native Crafts was created by Jordan
Are there any native crafts that we can look for when we come to Aruba? I would love to take home some gifts for friends and family but I'm looking for something unique.

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #3895 by Ginger
Replied by Ginger on topic RE:Native Crafts
Native crafts definitely make the most impressive souvenirs to bring home to friends and family. So much better than some mass produced gift shop trinket. I would imagine you'd be able to find a variety of local crafts in Aruba. At least that's what I'm hoping for.

None

More
14 years 3 months ago #3915 by Reggie
Replied by Reggie on topic RE:Native Crafts
I'm looking for the same thing. I want something totally tourist trashy to have something fun to look at when I get home. My family loves that sort of thing. My grandmother still has a stuffed baby alligator from Florida from when it was still legal to do that. I have dibs on Allie when she passes away. :p

None

More
14 years 2 months ago #3996 by Jordan
Replied by Jordan on topic RE:Native Crafts
I love fabrics. My apartment is decorated in a lot of different ethnic fabrics. I would love to see anything different that is available in Aruba.

None

More
14 years 2 months ago #4000 by beachcomber
Replied by beachcomber on topic RE:Native Crafts
Be sure to visit the gift shop at the Congregation Beth Israel. They have a small gift shop that has many unique gifts. If the temple is closed you can go to the cantor's house next door and they will open the gift shop for you.

None

More
14 years 2 months ago #4003 by Luke
Replied by Luke on topic RE:Native Crafts
I love buying the souvenirs coming from other countries. But have you read about the banned things on another thread. It seems like they are not allowing souvenir items. I just don't know if they are banning banning the souvenirs going out or coming to Aruba.

None

Time to create page: 0.333 seconds