In-Aruba Travel Portal

Para-sailing

More
14 years 3 months ago #3949 by Jordan
Para-sailing was created by Jordan
Does Aruba have any companies that offer para-sailing? I have always wanted to try it. I'll probably chicken out at the last moment but at least I want to try.:)

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #3951 by coconut
Replied by coconut on topic RE:Para-sailing
I am sure there are many but I would not attempt it. I like my feet on the ground, even the idea of flying is nice, but I am a chicken.

None

More
14 years 3 months ago #3956 by Kat
Replied by Kat on topic RE:Para-sailing
I've seen para sailing at the resorts, but I've been afraid to try it as well. I have this fear of spending my vacation with a cast on. I keep telling myself one of these days I'm going to try it, but so far my fear of breaking an ankle has kept me on the ground.

None

More
14 years 3 months ago #3959 by Luke
Replied by Luke on topic RE:Para-sailing
I really like to have this kind of adventures. I never tried para-sailing before but I guess this would be fun. I know I can find the right company where I can have this but can someone tell us the current price of this activity?

None

More
14 years 3 months ago #3970 by sunandfun
Replied by sunandfun on topic RE:Para-sailing
I'm sure we can para-sail in Aruba. I would love to try it too. I want to do as many things as I can that I don't do in NY. Scuba diving, snorkeling, para-sailing. I wonder if 1 place will have all of these activities?

None

More
14 years 2 months ago #3986 by Reggie
Replied by Reggie on topic RE:Para-sailing
I never thought of it but I guess para-sailing would be offered at a beach location. It sounds like great fun. I may have to schedule a flight or two for myself and my wife!

None

Time to create page: 0.312 seconds