In-Aruba Travel Portal

Snorkeling

More
14 years 2 months ago #4002 by beachcomber
Snorkeling was created by beachcomber
I would love to learn to snorkel but have not done it yet. Does anyone know where I can take snorkeling lessons at? I know lots of places where you can take snorkeling tours but I need to learn how first.

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #4014 by Reggie
Replied by Reggie on topic RE:Snorkeling
Mmmmmm.....that sounds so nice!! Floating in the warm ocean looking at all of the beautiful fish and sea creatures. It would be so nice to be able to watch the fish swimming beside you.

None

More
14 years 2 months ago #4016 by Jordan
Replied by Jordan on topic RE:Snorkeling
I snorkel in a lake that's near my home. I love it. If the water is really clear, you see the most amazing things. The earth is covered in so much water, we never see much at all unless we do dive or snorkel! LOL

None

More
14 years 2 months ago #4027 by offseason
Replied by offseason on topic RE:Snorkeling
Where do you live? Can you find a lake or sea near by your place? If you want to take snorkeling lessons, I assume that you need to attend more than one class. So I think it is cheaper to learn it in your place and not in the tour destination.

None

More
14 years 2 months ago #4031 by coconut
Replied by coconut on topic RE:Snorkeling
This is something I would still love to learn one day but right now I am working to break old habits that can be useful in the future (like smoking). I figure that is a downfall when learning to try and snorkel or scuba so once this habit is gone I am game.

None

Time to create page: 0.354 seconds