Skip to content
Plan your trip

Best Seafood Restaurant in Oranjestad?

Oranjestad Forum

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Best Seafood Restaurant in Oranjestad?

More
16 years 7 months ago #4062 by Jordan
I love seafood and I'm sure it would be super fresh in Oranjestad. Can anyone here tell me which is considered to be the best seafood restaurant in Oranjestad? I want to know the one all the locals go to. That's usually the best.:D

None
More
16 years 7 months ago #4087 by beachcomber
My favorite place for seafood when in Oranjestad is the Marandi. They have great seafood fixed Malaysian style. I also like the MooMba. It is a little bar on the beach that serves some delicious seafood also.

None
More
16 years 7 months ago #4106 by Jordan
Thanks beachcomber! I may have to try out both places and compare them. I LOVE fresh seafood and I'm looking forward to many great meals while I'm on vacation in Aruba this summer.

None
Time to create page: 0.178 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement