Skip to content
Plan your trip

Best Souvenir Shop?

Oranjestad Forum

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Best Souvenir Shop?

More
16 years 7 months ago #4105 by Jordan
Best Souvenir Shop? was created by Jordan
Is there a shop in Oranjestad that is better than the rest. I mean, they have a bigger selection and better quality merchandise with better prices? I really want to take home a bunch of souvenirs for my family since they won't be able to come with me for the trip.

None
More
16 years 6 months ago #4535 by beachcomber
Replied by beachcomber on topic RE:Best Souvenir Shop?
I don't know that I have a favorite souvenir shop in Oranjestad. There are so many. The great thing about Aruba is they strongly believe in the barter system. You may already feel like you are getting something for a steal but if you don't try to haggle with the clerk they will most likely be offended.

None
More
16 years 6 months ago #4586 by sunandfun
Replied by sunandfun on topic RE:Best Souvenir Shop?
I want to go and haggle with prices! I love to do this so it sounds right up my alley. I'm sure there are some nicer shops and some that are just junky. I can't wait to go to them all!

None
Time to create page: 0.168 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement