In-Aruba Travel Portal

Bonbini Festival

More
14 years 2 months ago #4165 by sunandfun
Replied by sunandfun on topic RE:Bonbini Festival
Sign me up for this! I want to welcomed when I come to Aruba. I love to dance and I want to mingle with the local folk! Thanks for the great post... I'm going to dig up some more information on this one about Aruba.

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #4207 by offseason
Replied by offseason on topic RE:Bonbini Festival
That sounds a nice festival. I like them welcoming me and celebrating my arrival in Aruba. :D I just wonder why they hold it on Tuesday night. I guess they will get more participants if they do it at weekend.

None

More
14 years 2 months ago #4209 by Toby
Replied by Toby on topic RE:Bonbini Festival
Well, there really is no "weekend" in Aruba. Even for the residents of the island. There are very few 9 to 5 jobs so pretty much one day blends into the other. Most people who vacation there stay for a week so no matter when you arrive, you will be there on a Tuesday.

The Bonbini Festival is a short little party - it only lasts for 2 or 3 hours in the evening. But it's worth going to :)

None

More
14 years 2 months ago #4218 by travelinggal
Replied by travelinggal on topic RE:Bonbini Festival
Toby wrote:

Well, there really is no "weekend" in Aruba. Even for the residents of the island. There are very few 9 to 5 jobs so pretty much one day blends into the other. Most people who vacation there stay for a week so no matter when you arrive, you will be there on a Tuesday.

The Bonbini Festival is a short little party - it only lasts for 2 or 3 hours in the evening. But it's worth going to :)

That would be so awesome no 9-5 office bull crap just laid back and go look at the ocean when you get off work...ahh the good life!

None

More
14 years 2 months ago #4219 by offseason
Replied by offseason on topic RE:Bonbini Festival
Toby wrote:

Oopps, I forget that in Aruba, everyday is holiday. :D I can imagine how much fun it is to work in the tourism industry. Well, I know that no matter how comfortable it is, work is still work.

None

More
14 years 2 months ago #4231 by Kat
Replied by Kat on topic RE:Bonbini Festival
I used to live on the Gulf in the Florida Keys. Eventually, a job is still a job and you get frustrated regardless of beautiful surroundings. I guess that's life. That's why we have places like Aruba to escape to :)

I'll bet the residents of Aruba daydream of snow covered mountains :D

None

Time to create page: 0.356 seconds