Skip to content
Plan your trip

Bonbini Festival

Oranjestad Forum

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Bonbini Festival

More
16 years 7 months ago #4165 by sunandfun
Replied by sunandfun on topic RE:Bonbini Festival
Sign me up for this! I want to welcomed when I come to Aruba. I love to dance and I want to mingle with the local folk! Thanks for the great post... I'm going to dig up some more information on this one about Aruba.

None
More
16 years 7 months ago #4207 by offseason
Replied by offseason on topic RE:Bonbini Festival
That sounds a nice festival. I like them welcoming me and celebrating my arrival in Aruba. :D I just wonder why they hold it on Tuesday night. I guess they will get more participants if they do it at weekend.

None
More
16 years 7 months ago #4209 by Toby
Replied by Toby on topic RE:Bonbini Festival
Well, there really is no "weekend" in Aruba. Even for the residents of the island. There are very few 9 to 5 jobs so pretty much one day blends into the other. Most people who vacation there stay for a week so no matter when you arrive, you will be there on a Tuesday.

The Bonbini Festival is a short little party - it only lasts for 2 or 3 hours in the evening. But it's worth going to :)

None
More
16 years 7 months ago #4218 by travelinggal
Replied by travelinggal on topic RE:Bonbini Festival
Toby wrote:

Well, there really is no "weekend" in Aruba. Even for the residents of the island. There are very few 9 to 5 jobs so pretty much one day blends into the other. Most people who vacation there stay for a week so no matter when you arrive, you will be there on a Tuesday.

The Bonbini Festival is a short little party - it only lasts for 2 or 3 hours in the evening. But it's worth going to :)


That would be so awesome no 9-5 office bull crap just laid back and go look at the ocean when you get off work...ahh the good life!

None
More
16 years 7 months ago #4219 by offseason
Replied by offseason on topic RE:Bonbini Festival
Toby wrote:

Well, there really is no "weekend" in Aruba. Even for the residents of the island. There are very few 9 to 5 jobs so pretty much one day blends into the other. Most people who vacation there stay for a week so no matter when you arrive, you will be there on a Tuesday.

The Bonbini Festival is a short little party - it only lasts for 2 or 3 hours in the evening. But it's worth going to :)


Oopps, I forget that in Aruba, everyday is holiday. :D I can imagine how much fun it is to work in the tourism industry. Well, I know that no matter how comfortable it is, work is still work.

None
More
16 years 7 months ago #4231 by Kat
Replied by Kat on topic RE:Bonbini Festival
I used to live on the Gulf in the Florida Keys. Eventually, a job is still a job and you get frustrated regardless of beautiful surroundings. I guess that's life. That's why we have places like Aruba to escape to :)

I'll bet the residents of Aruba daydream of snow covered mountains :D

None
Time to create page: 0.178 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement