In-Aruba Travel Portal

Everything in Oranjestad

More
14 years 2 months ago #4185 by coconut
Replied by coconut on topic RE:Everything in Oranjestad
Jordan wrote:

Do they rent those little scooters in Oranjestad? I found those really easy to use on other vacations and I would say they would be easier getting around on than a motorcycle.

Esp. true for those who are not bike fans or have a lack of balance issue like myself. For me I am thankful since when we go having one central place is good for me (I have that lack of directional deal too).

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #4192 by Kat
Replied by Kat on topic RE:Everything in Oranjestad
Personally, I would rather travel by motorcycle than car any day. However, we did rent a bike in Aruba during one of our trips and it was so much fun, but my husband said that it was a little harder to control because of the sand on the roads. It's not something you can see, but there is a fine coating of sand that makes it a tad slippery. If you're a bike person, you can certainly handle it. If you're not a bike person, sandy roads are not the place to try to figure it out.

None

More
14 years 1 month ago #4456 by beachcomber
It's true there is tons to see all over the island and it is all within easy access. However, if you want to stay close to your hotel and hoof it from there then, by all means, you want to stay in Oranjestad.

None

Time to create page: 0.357 seconds