Skip to content
Plan your trip

Best Moderately Priced Resort In Oranjestad?

Oranjestad Forum

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Best Moderately Priced Resort In Oranjestad?

More
16 years 7 months ago #4180 by Jordan
I'd like to find the best moderately priced resort in Oranjestad. I would like to find one either on or pretty close to the beach. It would be nice to be able to walk to the beach rather than have to use a cab or car.

None
More
16 years 6 months ago #4534 by beachcomber
I usually stay at Playa Linda Beach Resort. It is just minutes from the airport and right on the beach. They are very reasonably priced and they even have activities throughout the day for adults and children. While there is ton to do in Aruba, you could spend your whole vacation at Playa Linda and never leave the hotel grounds.

None
More
16 years 3 months ago #5755 by danicatripz
I suggest to stay at Manchebo Beach Resort. I've stayed there for a week. The place is very peaceful so you'll enjoy your intimate moments. The prices of their garden view rooms are reasonable plus great services.

None
Time to create page: 0.283 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement