In-Aruba Travel Portal

The Aruba Ostrich Farm

More
14 years 1 month ago #4338 by beachcomber
If you are an animal lover, you should visit the Aruba Ostrich Farm. They have a guided tour of the farm where you can learn all about the ostrich and its cousin, the emu. After the tour you can have lunch at the Savannah Lodge and sample the ostrich meat.

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #4350 by Luke
Replied by Luke on topic RE:The Aruba Ostrich Farm
I've never tasted an Ostrich before so I guess this will be a good time for me to have a taste of the Ostrich meat when I visit Aruba. How much will I have to pay for one serving?

None

More
14 years 1 month ago #4368 by offseason
Replied by offseason on topic RE:The Aruba Ostrich Farm
They have it? Wow that's great! I would love to join the guided tour. I always want to try riding an ostrich. Does the tour include this? Will they teach us to ride the ostrich?

None

More
14 years 1 month ago #4373 by Temple
Replied by Temple on topic RE:The Aruba Ostrich Farm
Oh my, I thought this was like a petting zoo. So the ostriches are wild or not training, meaning you can't get close to them?

None

More
14 years 1 month ago #4375 by sunandfun
Replied by sunandfun on topic RE:The Aruba Ostrich Farm
:confused: I don't think I could go watch the ostrich and then go eat one. That would be pretty sad to me. I do think going to the farm would be a neat treat though, but I would skip the meal.

None

More
14 years 1 month ago #4396 by travelinggal
I don't think I want to go visit the ostriches and then eat one either! I have never heard of anyone riding an ostrich before do they really do that?

None

Time to create page: 0.227 seconds