In-Aruba Travel Portal

The Aruba Ostrich Farm

More
14 years 1 month ago #4401 by Jordan
Replied by Jordan on topic RE:The Aruba Ostrich Farm
They have a very nasty temperment and will bat you about with those huge feet if they can get hold of you. My cousin and her husband raised this horrid creatures once upon a time. You haven't lived until an ostrich has chased you from it's enclosure. I would be glad to eat one in retaliation!:)

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #4403 by travelbound
:eek: Oh, that does not sound like much fun. I am with the "can't visit ostriches then eat them" crowd.

Temple, I thought it would be a petting zoo too, oh well.

None

More
14 years 1 month ago #4430 by offseason
Replied by offseason on topic RE:The Aruba Ostrich Farm
Let me join the club. I cannot imagine to have a plate of ostrich meat on the table while they explain, "So, this is Lisa that you petted an hour ago. Enjoy!"

@ Jordan: Do all ostriches always behave like that?

None

More
13 years 4 months ago #7951 by jason
Replied by jason on topic RE:The Aruba Ostrich Farm
hahaha... man i could hardly imagine myself eating a meat of ostrich and ostrich eggs after petting and playing with them a few moments ago but then I think it would be worth a try. what do you think?

None

More
13 years 3 months ago #8042 by sweet gal
Replied by sweet gal on topic RE:The Aruba Ostrich Farm
I would love to go to the Ostrich Farm because I've never seen an ostrich before. It's a unique experience seeing those birds running at a high speed. It's the biggest specie of bird. Right?

None

More
13 years 3 months ago #8091 by ryancopp
Replied by ryancopp on topic RE:The Aruba Ostrich Farm
Hello Friends..

Thanks for sharing this informative post with us...I never heard about this ostrich farm in Aruba..It's you who bring this to my knowledge...Eating ostrich meat is quite disgusting .....I hate the people who hate ostrich meat....

Ryan Copp.

Time to create page: 0.392 seconds