Skip to content
Plan your trip

Best Jewelery Store In Oranjestad?

Oranjestad Forum

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Best Jewelery Store In Oranjestad?

More
16 years 6 months ago #4414 by Jordan
My wife wants to look for some good emeralds while we are in Aruba. I understand that Aruba is famous for emeralds and I was just wondering which was the best jewelery store in Oranjestad?

None
More
16 years 6 months ago #4418 by Toby
I don't have a favorite. They are all pretty good and very willing to haggle. I usually go back and forth between a few until I get one of them to agree to my price.

None
More
16 years 6 months ago #4425 by Kat
Holy cow, do these jewelers like to haggle! There is a lot of competition on the island, especially when it comes to emeralds. Definitely give yourself time to shop and don't be afraid to walk away. Chances are they will chase you down with a lower price almost every time.

None
More
16 years 6 months ago #4427 by Vionette
Hmmm, wonder if I could talk the future husband into an emerald while we're there. Do you think it's too much to ask for my wedding ring AND an emerald? :D I'd better start buttering him up now ;)

None
More
16 years 6 months ago #4455 by beachcomber
You would have to search hard to find better and more affordable emeralds than in Oranjestad. Maybe if you're a really good girl, you could persuade him.;)

None
More
16 years 6 months ago #4459 by Jordan
My wife loves emeralds and she is looking forward to finding some pretties while she is there. I've saved up some extra money just for her to buy some things with.

None
Time to create page: 0.363 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement