In-Aruba Travel Portal

Best Jewelery Store In Oranjestad?

More
14 years 1 month ago #4414 by Jordan
My wife wants to look for some good emeralds while we are in Aruba. I understand that Aruba is famous for emeralds and I was just wondering which was the best jewelery store in Oranjestad?

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #4418 by Toby
I don't have a favorite. They are all pretty good and very willing to haggle. I usually go back and forth between a few until I get one of them to agree to my price.

None

More
14 years 1 month ago #4425 by Kat
Holy cow, do these jewelers like to haggle! There is a lot of competition on the island, especially when it comes to emeralds. Definitely give yourself time to shop and don't be afraid to walk away. Chances are they will chase you down with a lower price almost every time.

None

More
14 years 1 month ago #4427 by Vionette
Hmmm, wonder if I could talk the future husband into an emerald while we're there. Do you think it's too much to ask for my wedding ring AND an emerald? :D I'd better start buttering him up now ;)

None

More
14 years 1 month ago #4455 by beachcomber
You would have to search hard to find better and more affordable emeralds than in Oranjestad. Maybe if you're a really good girl, you could persuade him.;)

None

More
14 years 1 month ago #4459 by Jordan
My wife loves emeralds and she is looking forward to finding some pretties while she is there. I've saved up some extra money just for her to buy some things with.

None

Time to create page: 0.469 seconds