Skip to content
Plan your trip

Best Private Bed and Breakfast?

Oranjestad Forum

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Best Private Bed and Breakfast?

More
16 years 6 months ago #4593 by WaterWings
Are there any private bed and breakfasts in Aruba? I would rather stay somewhere like this than to stay in a commercial hotel. I like the privacy much better.

None
More
16 years 6 months ago #4610 by Grable
I have heard of one. It's the Aruba Pure Bed and Breakfast in Santa Cruz. It looks really great, especially their pool. There are only 4 rooms so you would be able to get individualized service there. Actually, that sounds better to me than going to a hotel.

None
Time to create page: 0.157 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement