In-Aruba Travel Portal

Fishing by Shooting

More
14 years 1 week ago #4845 by slurpee
Replied by slurpee on topic RE:Fishing by Shooting
Fishing by shooting the fish can be done underwater. It is really a very adventurous activity because we will use snorkels while underwater searching for the prey. Well, I can't fight for this if this is illegal in Aruba.

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 week ago #4901 by sandboom
Replied by sandboom on topic RE:Fishing by Shooting
I like fishing but I don't think I would spend my holidays in Aruba to fish. There are just too many other things to do in this island especially if I go with my girlfriend. ;)

None

More
14 years 1 week ago #4963 by vacationer
Replied by vacationer on topic RE:Fishing by Shooting
People shoot fish? Are we talking with real bullets? How do you eat the fish then? Seems like a gun would blow the fish apart and there would be nothing left to eat.

None

More
14 years 5 days ago #5022 by Lincoln
Replied by Lincoln on topic RE:Fishing by Shooting
I tried shooting fish but not with a bullet. Just like slurpee, we use arrows to shoot the fish. Anyway, I won't go fishing when I go to Aruba. Maybe I would do some snorkeling instead of fishing.

None

More
14 years 4 days ago #5029 by cerin
Replied by cerin on topic RE:Fishing by Shooting
I really do not see the point is saying that you are going fishing if you are not planning to use a fishing rod. I do not fish all that often but I still do not plan on taking the easy way out.

None

More
13 years 11 months ago #5116 by sandy
Replied by sandy on topic RE:Fishing by Shooting
I think the fishing with spears underwater sounds pretty fun. I'm not a big fan of fishing with rods, I'm not patient enough to wait for them to bite. I'd rather be doing something. Though I highly doubt I will fish while there, whichever way happens to be legal. I'd much rather try snorkeling and just enjoy the beauty of fish in their natural world. ;)

None

Time to create page: 0.411 seconds