In-Aruba Travel Portal

Local people in Aruba

More
13 years 10 months ago #5588 by danicatripz
I definitely agree that Arubans are very kind, friendly and thoughtful. I remembered when we were lost in the camping site. We forgot our the way back to the hotel. We met an old man who really accompanied us to find the right way. I really appreciated such kind of attitude.

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #5597 by bessie
Replied by bessie on topic RE:Local people in Aruba
I doubt any smart person would deny helping a visitor if possible, unless of course you are talking about a place like say, New York for example which is known to have busy people and sometimes they are not always the nicest. A tropical place like Aruba with the beautiful beaches should be a no brainier.

None

More
13 years 9 months ago #5603 by cerin
Replied by cerin on topic RE:Local people in Aruba
I think of all places that I have researched for any types small or large, Aruba tends to be one that is the most friendly. And this goes for any type of year no matter how small or large the travel trip is (between numbers of people or if you plan to be there for a long vacation).

None

More
13 years 9 months ago #5808 by MatchPoint
Replied by MatchPoint on topic RE:Local people in Aruba
Yeah, the people have always been so great to me. I have made a lot of friends as well. I hope this place can stay that way and not become corrupted by the rest of the world. I have been in a couple of unkind placed in my time.

None

More
13 years 4 months ago #7747 by britney
Replied by britney on topic RE:Local people in Aruba
I do agree with you guys. People in Aruba are really nice, friendly and very accommodating. So, there's nothing to worry about when you stay in Aruba because you will be warmly welcomed by the locals. Isn't this a good sign to visit Aruba?

None

Time to create page: 0.364 seconds