Skip to content
Plan your trip

Are There A Lot Of Casinos?

Oranjestad Forum

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Are There A Lot Of Casinos?

More
16 years 5 months ago #4827 by Grable
Being that Aruba is an island supported by the tourist trade, are there a lot of casinos there? I love to gamble and I would love to be able to spend some time in the casinos while I'm there.

None
More
16 years 5 months ago #4834 by WaterWings
That sounds nice to me too. I wouldn't mind an hour or two pulling the slots or playing roulette. I have been to Vegas and I had a blast there. Of course the shows were fantastic too.

None
More
16 years 5 months ago #4849 by Luke
Replied by Luke on topic RE:Are There A Lot Of Casinos?
There are a number of casinos found in the island. They even have their own kind of poker in some casinos. Here is the link you can visit to check the location of the casinos in Aruba.

None
More
16 years 5 months ago #4896 by offseason
I don't gamble a lot especially during my vacation trips. You know, it's just not fun to run out of money during your visit to Aruba because you spend it all in a Casino. :D Thanks for the link anyway.

None
More
16 years 5 months ago #5091 by travelinggal
Thanks for the link Luke. We might spend a little of our time in Aruba playing some games at the casino. I honestly can't remember the last time I got to gamble.

None
More
16 years 5 months ago #5096 by cerin
I think I might go once or twice depending on how long my stay would be but honestly I do not go on vacations to amazing places just to gamble. I want to be able to spend most of my time outdoors (which is something I rarely get a chance to do since I work in an office from home).

None
Time to create page: 0.344 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement