- Posts: 37
- Thank you received: 0
Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.
Food Vendors
16 years 4 months ago #5141
by bessie
None
Replied by bessie on topic RE:Food Vendors
Who would you even contact for something like this? Honestly I know how to deal with it here in the states but overseas I am lost food wise and medical wise too.
None
- travelinggal
- Offline
- User is blocked
-
- None
Less
More
- Posts: 101
- Thank you received: 0
16 years 4 months ago #5219
by travelinggal
None
Replied by travelinggal on topic RE:Food Vendors
Seeing as how Aruba is a resort area I imagine that they do license their food vendors. Having a bunch of tourists get sick is not good for business!
None
16 years 4 months ago #5224
by sandy
None
Replied by sandy on topic RE:Food Vendors
That makes good sense travelinggal. I agree, I can't imagine them not being licensed. It would be horrible for their business if people were always getting sick. I also would think we would have heard something about it if vacationers got sick from the food when visiting Aruba.
None
16 years 3 months ago #5633
by coconut
None
Replied by coconut on topic RE:Food Vendors
I love checking out new food when I can but even more finding a place that would sell books for recipes of the local food would be nice. I try to pick up a local recipe book for each vacation I am on, this way I can bring back a little of the local food with me.
None
Time to create page: 0.500 seconds