In-Aruba Travel Portal

Did you know?

More
13 years 11 months ago #5139 by BeachBum
Replied by BeachBum on topic RE:Did you know?
I didn't want to take a chance on drinking the water on my trip to Aruba last year. I guess I was just paranoid over nothing. That's good to know, I'll save a little money on my next trip.:)

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 11 months ago #5211 by HelgaM
Replied by HelgaM on topic RE:Did you know?
You know I didn't even think about the water! It's good to know that it's safe and that my family will be safe. I've heard some horrible things from friends and family that have gone on vacations in Mexico that would horrify you.

None

More
13 years 11 months ago #5271 by kiro
Replied by kiro on topic RE:Did you know?
This is actually true ! I've personally driven by and seen the huge de-salinization plant they have there. It's huge. Not sure sure how many gallons / day they process, but this is really true !!!

None

More
13 years 11 months ago #5295 by funandsun
Replied by funandsun on topic RE:Did you know?
Good to know that the tap water is safe to drink. I wonder if you can take a tour of the desalination plant. I think it would be kind of neat to see.

None

More
13 years 11 months ago #5409 by Needabreak
Replied by Needabreak on topic RE:Did you know?
That was something I never even considered about our trip to Aruba. Thanks for sharing it's great to know that the tap water in Aruba is safe for drinking.

None

More
13 years 11 months ago #5435 by Peyton
Replied by Peyton on topic RE:Did you know?
Cool! I didn't know that the water was that clean but good to know. I'm more of a bottled water drinker but I'll give the Aruban water a try while I'm there.

None

Time to create page: 0.244 seconds