In-Aruba Travel Portal

3 Days Trip

More
14 years 3 days ago #5068 by mitchelle15
3 Days Trip was created by mitchelle15
I'm very excited to breath the fresh air of Aruba. Our company is planning to reward deserving employees a 3 days Oranjestad trip for free. Fortunately, I'm one the candidates. Cross your fingers for me. If I'll be chosen, 3 days is not enough. I'll surely request for extension on my expense. If given a chance, I'll surely visit Numismatic Museum, Butterfly Farm, Blue Parrotfish Park, Donkey Sanctuary and Archeological Museum. Do you want to add more?

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 days ago #5071 by slurpee
Replied by slurpee on topic RE:3 Days Trip
Congratulations for your free trip. I wish I could go along with you. Did your company booked a tour for you or are you on your own when you arrive in Aruba?

None

More
14 years 22 hours ago #5094 by bessie
Replied by bessie on topic RE:3 Days Trip
I wish my work would do something along those lines but for me I can settle with just a day off. Right now we are still over extended and its almost like trying to play catch up.

None

More
13 years 11 months ago #5104 by funandsun
Replied by funandsun on topic RE:3 Days Trip
Congratulations on your chance for a free trip to Aruba! That would be a wonderful and welcome change for the pace of my work lately!

None

More
13 years 11 months ago #5212 by HelgaM
Replied by HelgaM on topic RE:3 Days Trip
I wish my trip was free! Your right about the 3 days not being long enough. My family and I are planning on going for a week long trip. I can't wait because it will be my first time but I'm also terrified because I've never flown before.

None

More
13 years 11 months ago #5214 by bessie
Replied by bessie on topic RE:3 Days Trip
What exactly do you do that your work will allow for such a trip? I ask as if I know then it might be possible to butter up my company into doing something similar. I think the furthest we have went is only a few states away.

None

Time to create page: 0.399 seconds