Skip to content
Plan your trip

Fabulous Trip For Gays

Oranjestad Forum

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Fabulous Trip For Gays

More
16 years 4 months ago #5233 by mitchelle15
I'm too busy this month preparing for a fabulous trip for my special friends. They are very special because they are all gays. They are willing to spend bucks just to enjoy and visit Aruba. It's my first time to travel with gays so I want this trip well-prepared. Any recommendation for gay friendly atmosphere in Aruba?

None
More
16 years 4 months ago #5306 by travelinggal
According to some looking around I did on the web there are not any gay nightclubs or businesses in Aruba because their gay population is not large enough to support them. They are however supposed to be very accepting of the homosexual lifestyle.

None
Time to create page: 0.152 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement