Skip to content
Plan your trip

Place for shopping.

Oranjestad Forum

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Place for shopping.

More
16 years 4 months ago #5317 by mitchelle15
If I'm on holiday, my favorite activity is shopping. I'm addicted of buying fashionable clothes, cosmetics, jewelries and beauty products. I've visited popular shopping malls in Oranjestad such as Royal Plaza Mall and Seaport Village. I bought expensive watch at Diamonds International. If I miss some places for shopping, would you mind to mention?

None
More
16 years 4 months ago #5320 by HelgaM
Replied by HelgaM on topic RE:Place for shopping.
If you have kids and you like handmade toys I would suggest hitting up Treasure Box Toy Store in Aruba. They have some really cute and fun wooden toys. My kids are looking forward to going to the toy store to see what they can buy while on our trip.

None
More
16 years 4 months ago #5324 by sandboom
Replied by sandboom on topic RE:Place for shopping.
Royal Plaza, the pinky mall! I remember posting a thread and a picture of Royal Plaza here. You are lucky enough to have a chance to shop in Royal Plaza. It is something like a one stop shopping center, where you can found everything?

None
More
16 years 4 months ago #5339 by travelinggal
Replied by travelinggal on topic RE:Place for shopping.
I am not usually a huge fan of shopping when I am on vacation but the Royal Plaza and the Treasure Box sound like fun so I will probably at least have to check those out.

None
More
16 years 4 months ago #5340 by funandsun
Replied by funandsun on topic RE:Place for shopping.
I am definitely going to have to check out the Treasure Box. I love the idea of giving all the kids in the family handmade wooden toys for Christmas.

None
More
16 years 4 months ago #5348 by beachcomber
Replied by beachcomber on topic RE:Place for shopping.
I like to visit Little Switzerland located on Main Street in Oranjestad. They have jewelry, crystal and lots of gift ideas for those visiting Oranjestad.

None
Time to create page: 0.186 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement