In-Aruba Travel Portal

A long way?

More
14 years 9 months ago #534 by sharird
A long way? was created by sharird
How far is Oranjestad from the resort areas I've heard so much about? (I've really no concept how large Aruba is, sorry.) Will we be able to visit the capital and several resort spots?

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 9 months ago #1521 by abilash81
Replied by abilash81 on topic RE:A long way?
it is not so long to be there... to visit all the places depends on your travel plan...if you wanna plan a visit to all teh resorts it compleately depends on your travel timing and planning

None

More
14 years 9 months ago #1556 by Bigmac
Replied by Bigmac on topic RE:A long way?
You will be able to see both the capital and the beaches while you are there as long as you have a few days. The island is a bit of an oblong shape, so you are never very far away from the beach wherever you are on the island. You can get to the beach easily from Oranjestad; either on a day trip or go away for a couple of days. How long are you going for?

None

More
14 years 9 months ago #1572 by lilibeth
Replied by lilibeth on topic RE:A long way?
Bigmac wrote:

You will be able to see both the capital and the beaches while you are there as long as you have a few days. The island is a bit of an oblong shape, so you are never very far away from the beach wherever you are on the island. You can get to the beach easily from Oranjestad; either on a day trip or go away for a couple of days. How long are you going for?

and of course don't forget to rent a car for the sightseeing thing around Oranjestad!!

None

More
14 years 9 months ago #1664 by bethoven
Replied by bethoven on topic RE:A long way?
sharird wrote:

How far is Oranjestad from the resort areas I've heard so much about? (I've really no concept how large Aruba is, sorry.) Will we be able to visit the capital and several resort spots?

I think, the island is not quite that big. I would suggest, you explore the site. Try to read the geography of the place. For sure, you'll be able to visit all the tourist spots in Aruba. How long are you going to stay there?:cool:

None

More
14 years 9 months ago #1707 by habagat
Replied by habagat on topic RE:A long way?
I think beaches are not from Oranjestad. What are the places you'll try to visit? You should have it listed and try to take a map with you. It would be easier for you to roam around the city and some of its resort.:)

None

Time to create page: 0.358 seconds