In-Aruba Travel Portal

A long way?

More
14 years 9 months ago #1744 by millionaireman
Replied by millionaireman on topic RE:A long way?
I have seen some pictures of the resorts, all seems to be close to the beach. I guess, Aruba is not quite a huge island. You will be able to roam around the place in days. Do you have a map of the place? It would show how far the resorts are from Oranjestad.:)

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #2298 by reymartin69
Replied by reymartin69 on topic RE:A long way?
Aruba is just 19.6 miles long and 6 miles wide. You can roam around the whole island in one day. But it will take you longer because you will find the place very inviting. In 3 days, you can taste the whole of Aruba. You need a map too.

None

More
14 years 7 months ago #3423 by faith
Replied by faith on topic RE:A long way?
reymartin69 wrote:

Aruba is just 19.6 miles long and 6 miles wide. You can roam around the whole island in one day. But it will take you longer because you will find the place very inviting. In 3 days, you can taste the whole of Aruba. You need a map too.

well not really that big huh!.. but i am planning to visit this place next year ..and tks for informing us about some info's on Aruba..

None

More
14 years 7 months ago #3431 by bethoven
Replied by bethoven on topic RE:A long way?
reymartin69 wrote:

That it very true, reymartin69. The place is very nice and a one day trip would not be enough. Have you been to Aruba? We plan to stay there for one or two weeks. We would visit the historical place first, then eat in some of the restaurants.

None

More
14 years 7 months ago #3439 by lilibeth
Replied by lilibeth on topic RE:A long way?
bethoven wrote:

That it very true, reymartin69. The place is very nice and a one day trip would not be enough. Have you been to Aruba? We plan to stay there for one or two weeks. We would visit the historical place first, then eat in some of the restaurants.

that is a good plan bethoven..when is it?

None

More
14 years 7 months ago #3445 by habagat
Replied by habagat on topic RE:A long way?
You have a very interesting plan in Aruba, Bethoven. Do you think it would be very costly to stay in the island for one or two weeks? I haven't really thought as to how many days or weeks we would stay. The historical place is our priority. I hope I could see you there next year.

None

Time to create page: 0.375 seconds