Skip to content
Plan your trip

Year round festivals?

Oranjestad Forum

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Year round festivals?

More
16 years 4 months ago #5391 by bessie
Year round festivals? was created by bessie
I know we are going to visit a festival in my own town this weekend but I was wondering of Oranjestad is known for certain festivals that most people plan their trips around?

None
More
16 years 3 months ago #5571 by beth
Replied by beth on topic RE:Year round festivals?
I just found out that there is a mini festival every Tuesday help in the courtyard of the historical museum that gives a taste of local customs, dress, food, dance etc. Definitely worth checking out!

None
More
16 years 3 months ago #5575 by bessie
Replied by bessie on topic RE:Year round festivals?
I would like to get in on this, even more so if its possible to get into a local workshop of types that would teach more about the history. I would have no issues taking a mini course like this while on vacation.

None
Time to create page: 0.299 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement