- Posts: 14
- Thank you received: 0
Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.
Mambo Jambo Aruba
16 years 4 months ago #5523
by Peyton
None
Mambo Jambo Aruba was created by Peyton
Some friends of mine were telling me about their trip to Aruba and told me I had to hit up a place called Mambo Jambo in Oranjestad. Obviously this place has Latin music but they said that they had a ball there. Has anyone been there before? What was your experience like?
None
16 years 4 months ago #5533
by Ruby
None
Replied by Ruby on topic RE:Mambo Jambo Aruba
I've never been there before. I am actually planning my first visit to Aruba (hopefully for next summer). I'd love to hear more about it and others experiences here as well!
None
16 years 3 months ago #5541
by bessie
None
Replied by bessie on topic RE:Mambo Jambo Aruba
From what I remember about Mambo Jambo I thought it was a party type expereience but I could be wrong here. I am still reading up on a ton of things Aruba related. This week I am getting into some of the recipes I have found online, I think Mambo Jambo is a bar right?
None
- danicatripz
- Offline
- User is blocked
-
- None
Less
More
- Posts: 24
- Thank you received: 0
16 years 3 months ago #5566
by danicatripz
None
Replied by danicatripz on topic RE:Mambo Jambo Aruba
I'm very familiar of Mambo Jambo. I used to have fun in there with my friends until 3am in the morning. I love drinking their local beer. The bar played lots of Latin music and I enjoyed listening even though I don't understand the lyrics of the song.
None
Time to create page: 0.173 seconds