In-Aruba Travel Portal

Pirates in Oranjestad

More
13 years 9 months ago #5585 by Jolene
Pirates in Oranjestad was created by Jolene
Has anybody done the Jolly Pirates in Oranjestad. I found it online as something that might be fun to do, but I don't want to go if it's not worth it. Anybody been and have a review?

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #5587 by danicatripz
I had fun in our previous adventures in Aruba. Sailing by Jolly Pirates is to easiest way to witness the best sunset in Aruba. I'm a good swimmer so I really enjoyed exploring underwater. I spent an hour snorkeling in our first stop.

None

More
13 years 9 months ago #5592 by beth
Replied by beth on topic RE:Pirates in Oranjestad
This sounds great, I ahve never been snorkeling before, but i am super pumped to give it a try. I just love fish and warm ocean water... I will check this out for sure.

None

More
13 years 9 months ago #5593 by mitchelle15
It was the idea of my cousin to try Jolly Pirates. I thanked her for inviting me because I enjoyed the party on board. We had great time swimming. The most exciting was seeing the Antilla shipwreck. It was my first time though.:)

None

More
13 years 9 months ago #5596 by bessie
Replied by bessie on topic RE:Pirates in Oranjestad
What exactly is a Jolly Pirate? Other than one that tends to be happy go lucky? I have never heard of this so I am a little curious since I come from a family that loves almost anything boat related or treasure related.

None

Time to create page: 0.482 seconds