- Posts: 36
- Thank you received: 0
Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.
Pirates in Oranjestad
16 years 3 months ago #5585
by Jolene
None
Pirates in Oranjestad was created by Jolene
Has anybody done the Jolly Pirates in Oranjestad. I found it online as something that might be fun to do, but I don't want to go if it's not worth it. Anybody been and have a review?
None
- danicatripz
- Offline
- User is blocked
-
- None
Less
More
- Posts: 24
- Thank you received: 0
16 years 3 months ago #5587
by danicatripz
None
Replied by danicatripz on topic RE:Pirates in Oranjestad
I had fun in our previous adventures in Aruba. Sailing by Jolly Pirates is to easiest way to witness the best sunset in Aruba. I'm a good swimmer so I really enjoyed exploring underwater. I spent an hour snorkeling in our first stop.
None
16 years 3 months ago #5592
by beth
None
Replied by beth on topic RE:Pirates in Oranjestad
This sounds great, I ahve never been snorkeling before, but i am super pumped to give it a try. I just love fish and warm ocean water... I will check this out for sure.
None
- mitchelle15
- Offline
- User is blocked
-
- None
Less
More
- Posts: 83
- Thank you received: 0
16 years 3 months ago #5593
by mitchelle15
None
Replied by mitchelle15 on topic RE:Pirates in Oranjestad
It was the idea of my cousin to try Jolly Pirates. I thanked her for inviting me because I enjoyed the party on board. We had great time swimming. The most exciting was seeing the Antilla shipwreck. It was my first time though.
None
16 years 3 months ago #5596
by bessie
None
Replied by bessie on topic RE:Pirates in Oranjestad
What exactly is a Jolly Pirate? Other than one that tends to be happy go lucky? I have never heard of this so I am a little curious since I come from a family that loves almost anything boat related or treasure related.
None
Time to create page: 0.172 seconds