Skip to content
Plan your trip

Aruba Harmony Apartments

Oranjestad Forum

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Aruba Harmony Apartments

More
16 years 3 months ago #5720 by beth
Has anybody stayed in Aruba Harmony Apartments. I am trying to find some affordable accomodation, hostels or something, to book but there doesn't seem to be a lot of options in Auba. These seems on the cheaper side but nice. Anybody heard of them or stayed there yourself?

None
More
16 years 3 months ago #5721 by mitchelle15
My friend stayed at Aruba Harmony Apartment with her hubby for almost 2 months. I recommended this resort to her because of the amazing rate. They arrived at Aruba during low season so it was an advantage for them to avail lowest accommodation rate. For their 2 months of stay, I did not hear any complains from them.

None
Time to create page: 0.152 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement