- Posts: 101
- Thank you received: 0
Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.
Oranjestad car rental
16 years 2 months ago #5790
by zoie4
None
Oranjestad car rental was created by zoie4
When I was in Aruba I decided that I should rent a car. I was nervous about this. I used Smart Rent A Car and I am glad to say it was a wonderful experience.
None
- RoadsofGoldSun
- Offline
- User is blocked
-
- None
Less
More
- Posts: 51
- Thank you received: 0
16 years 2 months ago #5793
by RoadsofGoldSun
None
Replied by RoadsofGoldSun on topic RE:Oranjestad car rental
What is smart rentacar? Is is a company or is it a specific type of car? Or is it just a regular car rental, but with superior service?
None
16 years 2 months ago #5798
by paddy
None
Replied by paddy on topic RE:Oranjestad car rental
I have rented from them as well Smart Rent A Car is one of the rental car agencies in Aruba. Their service is fair I say but they do offer really good prices.
None
- Sunl0ver363
- Offline
- User is blocked
-
- None
Less
More
- Posts: 68
- Thank you received: 0
16 years 2 months ago #5803
by Sunl0ver363
None
Replied by Sunl0ver363 on topic RE:Oranjestad car rental
Sounds like someone was lucky enough to have a friend drive them around, or have a vehicle.
I don't mind renting a car. These companies aren't bad. But I love it when I can stay with friends and they have autos.
None
- MatchPoint
- Offline
- User is blocked
-
- None
Less
More
- Posts: 38
- Thank you received: 0
16 years 2 months ago #5807
by MatchPoint
None
Replied by MatchPoint on topic RE:Oranjestad car rental
Yeah I like staying with friends. If you don't have any there then just make some. I find the people to be very friendly and some of them will happily become friends, let you stay, and drive you around.
None
Time to create page: 0.177 seconds