- Posts: 51
- Thank you received: 0
Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.
Beautification project, Oranjestad Aruba
16 years 2 months ago #6325
by 2muchfun
None
Beautification project, Oranjestad Aruba was created by 2muchfun
Back in may they were working on a beautification project in Oranjestad. I can't wait to get back and see what the finished capitol looks like.
None
16 years 2 months ago #6334
by Philly
None
Replied by Philly on topic RE:Beautification project, Oranjestad Aruba
I heard that they have a few more phases to go but I'm not sure when it will be fully completed. The more pedestrian only areas they create the better as I like the freedom to stroll without having to check for traffic.
None
16 years 2 months ago #6357
by 2muchfun
None
Replied by 2muchfun on topic RE:Beautification project, Oranjestad Aruba
I guess it could take a lot longer than I was thinking. I don't really know the extent of the project or if the completed phases will be usable.
None
16 years 2 months ago #6377
by paddy
None
Replied by paddy on topic RE:Beautification project, Oranjestad Aruba
I want to see it as well. I think that it is already very beautiful so I would be very excited to find out what it is going to look like when it is done!
None
Time to create page: 0.168 seconds