Skip to content
Plan your trip

Bus Line in Oranjestad Aruba?

Oranjestad Forum

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Bus Line in Oranjestad Aruba?

More
16 years 2 months ago #6507 by MiriamAndShoshannadDieu
I was reading about the bus line in Oranjestad. We always rented a car or got a taxi. It never occurred to me to take the bus before this forum. Is this something that tourists do?

None
More
16 years 2 months ago #6611 by New-passport
I have heard that it is a bit of a hair raising experience so not sure that many tourists try it. I would quite like too though as it must be a better way to experience the local culture.

None
More
16 years 1 month ago #6628 by MiriamAndShoshannadDieu
Ah, I see. Do better to be aware and alert and for us to stick together and keep it low key until we get a feel for it. We might try it next time.

None
More
16 years 1 month ago #6646 by Playn Jane
Try it! I have and it was great fun. The drivers do go quite fast so make sure you are holding on if standing, but I felt safe and you get to meet lots of people just living their regular life.

None
Time to create page: 0.181 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement