In-Aruba Travel Portal

Has Anyone Been To Zissles In Aruba?

More
13 years 8 months ago #6803 by Floater
I have been hearing about a dinner show at a new venue - "Zissles" - in Aruba. I was told that it was very good. Has anyone here seen it yet?

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago #6826 by paddy
It is very good and you will not be let down. It is not like anything you will have experienced before. They take dinner theater to a wonderfully exciting level!

None

More
13 years 8 months ago #6830 by Playn Jane
Good to hear it as I like a quality show, Vegas has spoilt me in that respect. The write ups suggest this is not a show for youngsters, I think it has some risque costumes.

None

More
13 years 8 months ago #6890 by Toby
I haven't been there yet, but I'll put it on the list for the next time I'm down there. I'm into the dinner show scene and this sounds like a good time.

None

More
13 years 8 months ago #6900 by Sunnyside
Sounds interesting. I have never been to any "dinner shows" and always wanted to go. I like to plan my trip with a "to-do" list before I go. I just added this.

None

More
13 years 8 months ago #6906 by Afterparty
ZISSLES is just great. The show, D'LICIOUS , is excellent entertainment and the perfect night out for couples and groups aswell. The food served during the show is of the highest standard. One can choose between dinner & show or show only, but do take the full package as it is really worth it. And bring your dancing shoes as after the show ZISSLES transforms into the hottest nightclub on the island serving cool drinks from the bar and hot snacks from the kitchen. Any further questions ??? Just ask and I will have an answer a.s.a.p.

None

Time to create page: 0.213 seconds