In-Aruba Travel Portal

Has Anyone Been To Zissles In Aruba?

More
13 years 8 months ago #6915 by BeachBunny
Ooo, I love dinner shows. And that's really cool that it turns into a nightclub afterward. That makes it a one stop night out. Very convenient.

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago #6950 by Chipper
Sounds fun but I wonder if there is a minimum age restriction? I know some places in the US are looking for the over 25 crowd. Hope I am wrong.

None

More
13 years 8 months ago #6995 by Afterparty
Indeed Zissles has age restrictions. The following applies: for the Dinner & Show 10 years up, for the Night Club 21 years up ( flexible ), on Saturdays theme nights are organized for everybody age 18 years up such as 80's night , Latin Night and others. Should you have any further questions please ask and a reply will follow soon.

None

More
13 years 8 months ago #6999 by Travelwithgrace
I'm surprised that 10 is the minimum age for the dinner and show considering someone suggested it was risque! Can you tell us a little more about the content? (Thanks for being so helpful by the way).

None

More
13 years 8 months ago #7010 by Afterparty
There is no content of strong nature in this show that exceedes e.g. MTV videos. It comes down to a medly of music starting from the 50's to present time. The show D'LICIOUS @ Zissles is indeed entertainment the whole family can enjoy.

None

Time to create page: 0.350 seconds