Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our
travel guide for current information about
where to stay,
where to eat and
things to do.
Yeah there is. Someone has started a thread about it. I would not want to go on the other one because the idea of going 130 feet under the water freaks me out!
That is the The SeaWorld Explorer. It is fantastic, the hull of the boat is submerged under water. You can go down in to the underwater observation tour while being in a comfortable and air conditioned space.
Thanks. This sounds really interesting and I'm glad to hear first hand that it is not claustrophobic. Travelbug, it's great that you have found something to do with your partner, I know it is hard when one person wants to do something that terrifies the other.