- Posts: 117
- Thank you received: 0
Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.
Atlantis Submarine Expedition in Aruba
16 years 1 month ago #7029
by tasha424
None
Atlantis Submarine Expedition in Aruba was created by tasha424
In light of the other thread about the semi submarine tour I thought I would start another thread for the Atlantis Submarine Expedition in Aruba. Someone asked about this so I started a new thread so we would not hijack that one.
This
tour takes you 130 feet below sea level. Discuss.
None
16 years 1 month ago #7049
by paddy
None
Replied by paddy on topic RE:Atlantis Submarine Expedition in Aruba
Thanks for the link. It looks really interesting. I am trying to fathom being 130 leagues under the sea. I bet there is some wild things to see that far down.
None
16 years 1 month ago #7057
by tasha424
None
Replied by tasha424 on topic RE:Atlantis Submarine Expedition in Aruba
It does seem like it would be the journey of a lifetime doesn't it. Looks like it is about $90 USD for an adult and $50 for a child. I suppose it would be worth it for a brand new experience.
None
16 years 1 month ago #7088
by Vionette
None
Replied by Vionette on topic RE:Atlantis Submarine Expedition in Aruba
That is a little pricey, but I think it would be worth every penny to be that far below the surface. I'm going to put this tour on my to-do list. I can't wait to see what it feels like to be 130 feet down in the ocean.
None
Time to create page: 0.176 seconds